|Event:||Battle at the Berry Marching Contest|
|Date:||Saturday, October 15, 2016|
|Location:||The Berry Center|
|Band Arrives:||10:00 a.m.|
|Bucband Performance:||12:30 p.m.|
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Bring a sack brunch with a drink.
6:00 AM - Meet for an intense run-through.
7:00 AM - End of run-through. Load up.
Eat your sack brunch while we are loading the trucks.
7:45 AM - We depart.
10:00 AM - We arrive at the Berry Center. Walk to the stadium to use the facilities. Then back to the buses to transport backpack, uniform, and water jug to the Black Pearl. Uniforms go on, instruments come out. Place your uniform bag on your instrument case.
11:25 AM - Warm-up.
12:05 PM - Pit report time.
12:10 PM - Warm-up is over.
12:30 PM - Brazoswood High School Band rocks!
12:40 PM - We leave the field and bring it in! Then change, grab backpacks and water jugs and head to the buses to quickly drop all of your gear on the bus. Next, we ALL stick around to eat some parking lot BBQ. We always show absolute class by disposing of all trash properly. Then we will return to the stadium, where we will ALL sit together and watch the last couple of bands. We All stay in black shorts and band t-shirt. We ALL are always respectful and we are the epitome of sportsmanship.
4:15 PM - Retreat. Stop in the restroom on the way out of the stadium.
5:30 PM - Grab a snack from a parent at the Black Pearl and depart.
7:45 PM - We arrive at the home of the Great Buccaneer Band!
Drive 83 mi, 1 hour, 25 minutes
301 Brazoswood Dr, Clute, TX 77531, USA
- Head west on Brazoswood Dr toward N Dixie Dr
- Turn left onto N Dixie Dr (0.357 mi)
- Turn right onto Plantation Dr (0.861 mi)
- Turn left onto W Plantation Dr (433 ft)
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Texas 288 Frontage Rd (1,224 ft)
- Take the ramp on the left onto State Hwy 288 N/TX-288 N/TX-332 W, Continue to follow State Hwy 288 N/TX-288 N (46.2 mi)
- Take the Interstate 610 exit (0.622 mi)
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-610 W (0.582 mi)
- Keep left and merge onto I-610 W (12.4 mi)
- Take the exit toward US-290 W (0.731 mi)
- Continue onto US-290 W (16.1 mi)
- Take the exit toward Barker - Cypress Rd (0.268 mi)
- Merge onto US-290 Frontage (0.607 mi)
- Slight right onto the Barker Cypress Rd S ramp (1,017 ft)
- Merge onto Barker Cypress Rd (3.59 mi)
- Turn right
8877 Barker Cypress Rd, Cypress, TX 77433, USA