|Date:||Saturday, October 22, 2016|
|Location:||Clear Creek ISD Challenger Stadium|
|Band Arrives:||10:00 a.m.|
|Bucband Performance:||1:15 p.m.|
Saturday, October 22, 2016
7:15 AM - Run-through on Gottschalk Field (parking lot).
8:45 AM - Buses leave for Challenger Stadium.
10:00 AM - Arrive and eat the sack brunch which you brought. Do not take food into the stadium. Carry backpack, water jug, and uniform to the Black Pearl. Eat your brunch at the Pearl. Please pick up all trash.
Use the restrooms in the stadium.
Be sure to check out the hash mark system.
11:00 AM - Unload equipment and prepare to enter Warm Up area.
11:50 AM - Meet with section. Put bibbers on. Leave uniform bags on instrument cases.
12:10 PM - Warm-up in a “Area C.” Pit unload at end zone.
12:55 PM - Warm-up is over and head for starting gate.
1:05 PM - Band report time.
1:15 PM - Above the Clouds!
1:30 PM - Leave field. Bring it in!
1:45 PM - Change and grab a snack from the parents at the Black Pearl. Load ‘em up!
2:45 PM - Check roll and head home.
4:00 PM - Arrive at Brazoswood H.S.
Drive 44 mi, 58 minutes
302 Brazoswood Dr, Clute, TX 77531, USA
- Head east on Brazoswood Dr toward Lakeview Dr (0.895 mi)
- Turn left onto Angleton Dr/Old Angleton Rd (0.713 mi)
- Turn right (0.405 mi)
- Continue onto College Dr (0.376 mi)
- Turn left onto Brazosport Blvd N (2.06 mi)
- Turn right onto FM 2004 N (3.53 mi)
- Turn left onto FM523 N (6.34 mi)
- Turn right onto TX-35 N/E Mulberry StContinue to follow TX-35 N (16.3 mi)
- Continue straight onto TX-35 N/TX-35 BUS E/TX-35 Loop EContinue to follow TX-35 N/TX-35 Loop E (0.272 mi)
- Continue straight onto Alvin Bypass (3.72 mi)
- Turn right onto FM 528 Rd (8.68 mi)
- Turn right onto W Nasa Blvd (0.623 mi)
- Make a U-turnDestination will be on the right (551 ft)
2145 W Nasa Blvd, Webster, TX 77598, USA